Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Jewel Fish just laid more than 100 eggs and I captured it this time!

My notorious jewel fish pair appeared to be very normal, very rare. Calm, yet an unknown discomfort could be seen through out their swim. Just then Raina got out against the kings eleven Punjab, I saw something very unusual on the stones that were placed inside the tank. OoowwaaW.... on the palm size stone, there were eggs glittering, just like their mother, more than a hundred and she was still laying. My joy knew no bounds. Clicked, checked and clicked again for more closer shots. Here they are... for you to njoi!!!!














4 comments:

Wilfred said...

This is amazing :)Good Job... :))))

Unknown said...

I never seen so many fish eggs before...really and awesome shot...U r really wonderful PRABHU...

Yadhunandhan said...

Thank you for your wonderful support.

Yadhunandhan said...

Thank you!!!