Sunday, November 14, 2010

Playing Clouds























































Fathima Church, Gandhipuram.

Remember the Kamalhasan's movie " Oru Kaidhiyin Diary", where he comes out of the jail and dramatically pushes open the huge gates of a Church? If you do, Its Fathima church! My play ground, a meeting spot and my time-pass location. I would lay on the grass, look into the sky to see the painting of the day, the formation of clouds! An elephant's trunk, a horse's head, a bald man, back of a woman, a running rabbit, tail of a whale... clouds threw enough shapes for me to speculate. This made me create my own surreal world to enhance my creativity. As a Piscean I always love the abstract more than the concrete. Clouds... like water, fire, smoke and rain, this beauty has something new always. Like a finger print this is very unique every single time.